Integrity Property Inspections In Action...

What Type of Inspection Do You Need?

I offer inspections for new purchases, new construction and remodeling, pre-listing, warranty concerns, investment properties and property maintenance.

When you invest in a commercial property I can help you protect your investment as I assess the condition of the property and identify potential areas of safety or financial concern.

Do You Need Additional Services?

Mold |

As a licensed radon tester by the  Ohio Department of Health (lic # RT1278) .   I use state of the art equipment to determine if the radon levels of a home are safe based on EPA guidelines.

As a HSTI certified mold inspector I can collect samples from areas of concern to determine if there is mold present, what type of mold it is, and make recommendations on remediation.

We Service the Northeast Ohio, Greater Cleveland Areas Including:  Pepper Pike, Moreland Hills, Chagrin Falls, Euclid, and others...

Schedule Your Appointment Today: